Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint Judges tip of the rib BBQ in Indianapolis Indiana

Judges tip of the rib BBQ in Indianapolis Indiana

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
jhumpert well done
well done

I would like to add Judges tip of the rib BBQ in Indianapolis as my favorite BBQ place in Indy. I have had GT South, Famous Daves and I think Judges is the best that I have had. Judges is owned by Judge Smith there in Indy and Judge is one of the nicest men I have met.
Jeff,
Green Mountain Grills Jim Bowie Pellet Smoker - TBD
Pit Barrel Cooker- Barry

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Good to know! I'll keep it in mind for my 1 or 2 visits to Indy next year, although my first stop for food will be The Tamale Place (breakfast of champions).

http://www.judgesbbq.com/

Brad

andy_christy medium-rare
medium-rare

jhumpert wrote:
I would like to add Judges tip of the rib BBQ in Indianapolis as my favorite BBQ place in Indy. I have had GT South, Famous Daves and I think Judges is the best that I have had. Judges is owned by Judge Smith there in Indy and Judge is one of the nicest men I have met.

+1
Thanks, Andy
CG w/SFB
GOSM w/SFB
Avacado Kamado
Big Red Kamado Kooker

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 pm
jhumpert well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
Good to know! I'll keep it in mind for my 1 or 2 visits to Indy next year, although my first stop for food will be The Tamale Place (breakfast of champions).

http://www.judgesbbq.com/

Brad

Yup that be Judges website, they have several Best of awards and they for sure earned it. So far I have tried the Ribs, Brisket (awesome), Pulled Pork, and turkey breast and they are all awesome. They also have really good Mac & Cheese too.
Jeff,
Green Mountain Grills Jim Bowie Pellet Smoker - TBD
Pit Barrel Cooker- Barry

Return to Best BBQ Joint