x

The Best BBQ Delivered to You!

Sign up here for Steven’ Raichlen’s weekly Up in Smoke e-newsletter (and get a free ‘Best Burgers’ e-book!).

Menu

Extreme Grilling: Steak Six Ways

Extreme Grilling: Steak Six Ways

You’re a confident griller of steaks. You’ve mastered New York strips, you can handle flank steak, and on several occasions, have produced magazine centerfold-worthy porterhouses.

Now it’s time to tackle extreme steak grilling: That means on a shovel, grilled over spruce branches, wrapped in hay, in a salt and cloth crust, on a pitchfork, and my favorite—grilled directly on the embers. Read More…

The Ur-Burger

BLT Salad

Get the Recipe…
Get the Recipe…

PB&J Corn Bread

Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Mustard Slaw

When in doubt, add pepper Jack cheese, bacon, and jalapeños. See Recipe…
Triumph lies in the details, like crisping the pork skin over the fire. See Recipe…

Home-Smoked Pastrami, Part 2

Recently we told you about the fascinating history of pastrami. (Hint—it involves camels, geese, and beef navels.) This time I’m going to reveal the 8 steps to pastrami nirvana, complete with my fail-proof recipe for pastrami you cook like barbecued brisket. The only other thing you need is mustard. Read More…

FROM THE STORE

Man Made Meals

Recipes with a decided guy appeal, plus the tools and techniques you need to do them right. See More…

Cast Iron Plancha

The best way there is to cook Spanish-style seafood and veggies over a wood, charcoal, or even gas fire. See More…

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Copyright © 2015 Barbecue! Bible, Workman, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Workman Publishing
225 Varick St.
NY, NY, 10014