Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Myrtle Beach Q

Myrtle Beach Q

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 am
rogerja well done
well done

NOt much Que-wise. THe only decent option is Little Pigs (i think that's the name). It's attached to a gas station off N. 17, south of restaurant row. Find a local oyster bar. I've had better luck at those...

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:57 pm
Michigan Fats well done
well done

Fresh seafood would be the way to go on the ocean.
Al

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:42 am
Chris35 well done
well done

Gmc wrote:
Me and the boys are leaving cool Manitoba Canada for a week long golf trip to Myrtle Beach in a week.Is there any REAL Q restaurants around the Caribbean Resort and Villas on Ocean Blvd? I know there are a few members on here with some expert advice.
thanks a bunch

Beer! So much more than just a breakfast drink!

Arggg wish I would have seen this earlier. Prosser's BBQ is a good one in Murrells inlet off Hwy 17 business route. They make a vinegar based BBQ sauce that will knock your socks off. Hope you had a good time while you were here.
Large BGE
Char-Griller Pro/SFB

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:47 pm
Romad rare
rare

Texas Roadhouse is a chain joint. They have some good food but can't come close to the family owned Q joints down here. There are lots of reviews of the roadside places on the net. Before you come down next time, do a search of SC and NC barbecue/barbeque/BBQ. Hope you had a great time here in SC.

How's the deer hunting up there? Always wanted to head up north and try that out.

Return to General Discussion