Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm
landshark raw
raw

I'm a cop (popo, 5-oh, the heat, flatfoot, doughnut chaser) from Wisconsin. I like landshark, cuz "county mountie" just sounded too 1970's..... :shock:

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:43 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome, Landshark! What part of the state do you cover?

At first I thought you might be a Jimmy Buffett fan...

Brad

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Yes, welcome, Landshark! BTW, they aren't called "doughnuts" around here. I call them "power rings"... :wink:
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

OK - we're trying to rename this sticky. We'll see how this goes....
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Darn - nogo. :evil:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

BBQ Deputy

Yesgo. :wink:

Pixelvt raw
raw

My user name is Pixelvt, I have been involved in computer graphics, imaging and radar for 30 plus years, hence Pixel, the vt comes from living in Vermont, crazy, my license plate is Pixel, cool right ?

BBQ Deputy

Welcome, Pixelvt! What's your grilling/barbecuing story?

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome aboard, Pixelvt! :D

QJuju well done
well done

Pixelvt wrote:
My user name is Pixelvt, I have been involved in computer graphics, imaging and radar for 30 plus years, hence Pixel, the vt comes from living in Vermont, crazy, my license plate is Pixel, cool right ?

Welcome aboard Pixel... cant wait to see what you put on the BBQ radar!

My user name is Northenredneck. My wife gave it to me after we moved from Connecticut to Florida. I went from basic grilling to grilling/smoking. She thought I had turned into a redneck cause I spent all my time outside at the grill or smoker. I was cooking outdoors 3-5 times a week. Nothing wrong with that is there? I must have been doing something right cause the neighbors were always hollering over the fence asking if I had enough for company.

BBQ Deputy

Welcome, Northenredneck! It sounds like you'll fit right in...and no, there's nothing wrong with grilling that much! :wink:

QJuju well done
well done

Northenredneck wrote:
I was cooking outdoors 3-5 times a week.

Only thing better would be 5-7. :D

Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing some of those cooks!

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome aboard, Northernredneck! :D

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Pixelvt wrote:

Howdy Pixel! A big welcome from me too. I also look forward to some of your pixels-- pix of your cookouts. Meanwhile, don't be shy... just jump in any of the discussions are start your own. :cheers:
Got beer???

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion