Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
azza2594 rare
rare

Hey Barbecue Bible forum.

I'm fairly new to grillin, in fact I still haven't got my first grill. Made a post about it and had helpful replies in no time.

So to start off my names Aaron, my username comes from my nickname- Azza, and the 2594 is my date of birth 25th, 1994.
I'm 19 years old and do my grilling from all the way down under in Sydney Australia.

I'm most familiar with grilling on a large spit roaster (done 3 whole lambs for family bbqs) or doing behemoth amounts of skewers directly over coals.

I want to move into real backyard grilling and start working with indirect cooking and doing a whole bunch of foods low and slow.
My only issue is a good quality kettle,smoker, pit etc costs an arm and a leg in Aussie land so for now I'm just working with a whole lott of spices and an oven.

Hope to have some good times here.

wiseguy User avatar
medium-well
medium-well

Welcome to the board azza2594. You will find tons of information on this site and great advice. 19 years old and have roasted 3 whole lambs is impressive. At 19 I almost burned down the apartment building I lived in grilling on my fire escape using a Weber Smokey Joe. So you are way ahead of me at your age. Enjoy time on this site and don't hesitate to ask questions.
:bbq:

Hi All,
Another new bee here. I've been grilling for years, but finally have the time to learn how to do it a better way. To start off on the right foot, I just unpacked a new Napoleon grill to replace my 12 year old Weber rust bucket.

My username goes "way back" to the CB Radio days, when we used them, hunting the woods in Northern Maine. My favorite rifle was a Ruger Deer Slayer in....you guessed it, 44Magnum :D

I've harvested and grilled tons on great stuff over the years. From So. Carolina Wild Boar, to Whitetail Deer, to a Maine Moose, that dressed out at 960 pounds. I've recently turned my sights to Offshore Fishing and spent the summer off the New England sea coast chasing Striper, Cod, Haddock and Tuna. And, I know very little about grilling fish. :?

Looking forward to learning what you all know and sharing what little I know.

HP

wiseguy User avatar
medium-well
medium-well

Welcome to the board HollowPoint44

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome, HP! We're glad you're here and there are a few other "big gamers" here as well.

Hey everybody,

I am a St. Louis native who has recently gotten into the pellet grill world but I am typically a charcoal/wood guy.
I cook on a Louisiana pellet grill as well as my cabinet smoker. I love finding new methods for doing seafood, otherwise
you will usually find pork steaks, pork butts, ribs, and chicken under my lid. Looking forward to soaking up some of the
knowledge that is floating around here!

My username is what I use on any forum I join, been a Cardinals fan my whole life and 24 has been my number since high school.

CC24
Louisiana CS-450 Pellet Grill, Humphrey's Half Pint Water Smoker, Barrel Cooker
St. Louis BBQ Store

wiseguy User avatar
medium-well
medium-well

Welcome to the board Crazycardinal. I'm looking forward to some pics of the food made on your pellet grill.

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome, CC! It sounds like you have some nice cookers at your place!

Previous

Return to General Discussion