Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion The "Your Favorite BBQ Sauce of These Options" Poll (Vote)

The "Your Favorite BBQ Sauce of These Options" Poll (Vote)

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Which of these bottled BBQ sauce options is your favorite?

Cattlemen's
9%
Famous Dave's
4%
Sweet Baby Ray's
52%
Bullseye
No votes
KC Masterpiece
4%
Jack Daniiels
4%
Stubbs
26%
Chris & Pitts
No votes
Kraft
No votes
Hunts
No votes

Total votes : 23

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

This poll is open indefinitely, and you can change your vote at anytime.
Got beer???

Close between SBR and Cattlemen's, of the SBR varieties I only use Hickory and Brown Sugar and Honey BBQ.
The one I use most often is my own creation.

That interesting, Cliff. I am just googling SBR but I noticed that there were many varieties. Was tempted to try some of the ' original' . We really don't have much of a choice here for bbq sauces, but there are a couple of online US suppliers which stock.....

wiseguy User avatar
medium-well
medium-well

I usually make my own but Sweet Baby Ray's is my go to sauce if I'm buying one.

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I grew up on Kraft and BullsEye and I thought that was as good as it gets. Since I bought the Barbecue Bible a decade ago, though, I've switched to making and canning my own sauce from recipes in that book and others, and they're way better.

One of our members sent me a bottle of SBR a few years ago, though, and it's now on the top of my list for commercial sauces, even though I can't find it regularly up here. :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Trollby well done
well done

I picked Sweet Baby Ray's but we use Saz's BBQ sauce just as much, my wife likes Saz'z just a little better. I am about even, and SBR has more choices of sauce

Steve D medium
medium

Stubbs for me and my better half. The kids like Sweet Baby Rays. We've also found we like differnt sauces with different types of meats. We nearly always have 4 or 5 different kinds of barbeque sauce in the fridge...same with hot sauce.

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Wow - at this point it's easy to tell what our two favorites are! And I'm not that surprised, either. I love Sweet Baby Ray's and I also like Stubbs.

Not much of a surprise (to me anyway) that Kraft and Bullseye don't seem to have any votes, either. These two sauces seem to be overused by my own family and are the main reason I started buying, making and trying new sauces a couple of decades ago. :twisted:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Of those listed Stubb's was my choice as well. It seems that in the past couple of years its availability has really increased.

If it was on the list I would've picked Head Country out of Oklahoma, but it's a pretty regional product.

Griffin well done
well done

Of those listed, gotta go with Stubbs. SBR's is a bad word and not allowed in our house. That stuff is just nasty sweet. Where's the throw up emoticon?

Return to General Discussion