Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Grill/Smoker Covers

Grill/Smoker Covers

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:25 pm
jazzspot well done
well done

If you're looking for excellent quality grill/smoker covers, don't hesitate to purchase one from http://www.vinylcoveringsbymel.com/

http://www.vinylcoveringsbymel.com/gallery.html

Mel will provide customized covers as well! Covers for lawn/patio furntiure too! I've bought two covers from her (yes, Mel is a woman). A cover that I've had for over 5 years for my smoker, is still in great condition. And I was just delivered a cover for my new gas grill today. As I said, excellent quality. These are not cheap, light weight covers. The covers will last for years. Support this U.S.A. small business owner. All covers are made to order by Mel, here in the U.S.A. You will not be disappointed!
ImageImage

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

They looks like pretty good covers and since each one is made to order there shouldn't be a problem getting a good fit.

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm
jazzspot well done
well done

Exactly! Call Mel and give her your grill/smoker's (or whatever) measured dimensions, then the color that you want for your cover, and you're all set! Exceptional quailty! I can gurantee you that a strong wind will blow your grill or smoker over, before the wind will blow Mel's cover off your grill. These covers are heavy and heavy duty!
ImageImage

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:51 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Very nice link, jazzspot! What I really like are her choices of colors, and the custom covers she makes for islands and grill carts. If you've got a BGE or similar grill that you've built your own cart for, a custom cover like these would be an excellent choice. :cheers:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:17 pm
jazzspot well done
well done

All I'll say is this.... I'm sooooo happy to have found her business years ago! I've bought 3 el cheapo covers for my old standby CharGriller Smokin' Pro. And Mel's cover on my Big Drum Smoker, in about the same time frame, is still as good as new! If I don't give my CharGriller away to a good home soon, I'll be getting a cover from Mel for it. :D

Yes, her covers for custom islands and grill carts, are worth every penny! Her covers are absolutely fantastic for ANYTHING that requires protection from the elements of cold, heat, rain, snow, wind, pollen, dust, etc. Simple to clean too. A little sponge down with mild dish soap once or twice a year, then some WD40 to preserve the outer vinyl covering is all that is needed. Yes, Mel told me to use WD40. 8)
ImageImage

Return to General Discussion