Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials Hi & Testimonial

Hi & Testimonial

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:42 pm

I joined the forum a while back and haven't had the time to do a proper intro. So, here goes. :)

I have been watching, and learning a TON, from ALL of Steven's shows. From BBQU to the latest, Project Smoke (which, IMO, is the best thus far). I have gotten hooked on BBQ. I have made a bunch of stuff and gotten ideas and inspiration from all of the shows. The most unusual thing I made on the grill is lasagna, and it was really tasty.

As I live in SE WIS, we can grill (where I am from we say fry out :)) out year round. There is no such thing as too cold to fry out; those of you from WI, know what I am talking about. :mrgreen:

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:15 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Welcome Smokin Steve!

I just purchased the complete 3-season set of Primal Grill on DVD. It's like watching them for the first time all over again, with my short-term memory and all. LOL And I was the first person to order The Best of Barbecue-U from Maryland Public TV when it came out. :D

I've also found Project Smoke online: http://video.kera.org/search/?q=project+smoke

That Lasagna sound delicious, my wife made some for dinner yesterday. Mmmmm

Post Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome, Steve! Somehow I neglected to respond to your post and Bob gave me the appropriate kick in the pants! :lol:

I know exactly what you mean by cooking year-round in Wisconsin. Do you have a windbreak or even a shelter to keep your gear out of the wind?

Return to Testimonials