Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials great book and a great grill

great book and a great grill

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:18 am
starpacker

I found How to Grill at a book sale at the local Safeway market, and fell in love immediately. I found out rather rapidly just how little I knew about grilling, but I am becoming a real Grill Master thanks to the Grillmaster General, Steve. I also just bought a Santa Fe grill, made by Char-Broil, at Home Depot, and between it and Steve's book, I am cooking up a real storm. Both purchases have to rate as the best I have ever made.

I would like to find out about something Steve mentioned in his book that has me very interested. He said he got to go to Europe and study medieval cooking. Being a member of the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism,) I am trying to find all I can about 'period' cookery. Anyone having any info on medieval cooking, please drop me an email at starpacker1@gigonet.com.

***There is room for all of God's creatures- - - right next to the mashed potatoes ***

Return to Testimonials