Board index Barbecue Board Primal Grill What's the difference between Primal Grill and BBQ-U?

What's the difference between Primal Grill and BBQ-U?

Talk about Steven's television show, Primal Grill
Vinsect well done
well done

Hey everyone,
I've been away for a while and I don't watch much TV. Where I live in the country, we pick up about 2 stations.
I'm really glad to see SR's still on TV. I loved what I've seen of BBQ-U. Is Primal Grill a new show? Is BBQ-U still around too? I noticed they both have websites. What's the difference between the shows? Are episodes of either show downloadable?
Thanks
If it aint broke, Break it!
Then rebuild it better.

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Primal Grill just finished its 3rd season and BBQ U has been out of production for about 4 years now; IIRC Steven took a year off from TV between the 2.

The settings for the 2 shows are quite different but otherwise the concepts are pretty similar. 1 new thing for the 3rd season of PG was more footage of what goes on behind the scenes, which I found pretty interesting.

I'm not completely sure about DVDs although I want to say that PG seasons are available through Maryland Public Television. Check out the MPT website to see if there's any additional info.

Brad

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:35 pm
Vinsect well done
well done

Thanks Brad,
Found a link on their site to purchase a 3 DVD set that covers select episodes from 3 seasons (but not all episodes)
http://www.mpt.org/eshop/?q=node/213
$49.85

Dear Santa,
Add this to my list and I'll leave ribs and beer instead of milk and cookies.
If it aint broke, Break it!
Then rebuild it better.

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 am
bajamike560 well done
well done

X2 for santa... :D
Great to have you back Vinsect.

Mike

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:03 am
Vinsect well done
well done

Thanks Mike