Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

slickasaonion wrote:
my is slick-as-a-onion because I have been bald headed since I was 18!

Welcome to the board! :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm

I am a Cowboy Action Shooter, and when I joined SASS (Single Action Shooting Society), I had to register a unique name that will always be mine.

I have the distinct pleasure of being waaaay overweight. Hense, I sweat a lot, some of the meds I take add to the problem.

Whoever said "Never let them see you sweat" certainly didn't have me in mind! I can sweat in 50 degree weather, no problem.

"Sweatin' Bullets" was already taken, and I wanted something that was more of a name than a thing. Steve McQueen in "Bullitt" solved that for me, so I am "Sweaty Bullitts."
Last edited by Sweaty Bullitts on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smoke Canyon Farmers Smoker Grill
CharGriller Smokin' Pro
Char-Broil Vertical Gas Smoker
Weber Genesis Silver B Gas Grill

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Welcome, Sweaty Bullitts! Guns and barbecue are a beautiful combination, aren't they? :wink: God Bless our 2nd Amendment! :D Looking forward to seeing some of your posts!
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

SMOKNJOE raw
raw

Ironwulf wrote:
I'm curious. How did everyone come up with their usernames for this board?

My name is JOE
I started doing SMOKES on my old Kettle last year, just got a Char-Griller Super Pro and a Side Fire Box.
My 1st choice "Smokey Joe" was taken :cry:

Later,
JOE

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 am
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome to the board, Sweaty Bullitts and SMOKNJOE! :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Well I guess mine came from the combination of the two things I like most, everything nautical, and good bbq.
Have Smoke Will Cook

Char Griller Duo+SFB
Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse
Weber Kettle

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 am
BLFD1 rare
rare

The initials of the fire dept. I work for, and we're #1.

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 pm
Jaymo raw
raw

My name is Jay Mollerskov, so I tend to use jaymo for forums like this as well as my homebrewing blog. (http://www.noaccountingfor.blogspot.com)

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:19 pm

I am a proud Texas Aggie and love BBQ. Up until now I've grilled only with gas and Weber-type charcoal grills. My birthday is in about a week and one way or another I will be getting a CG Super Pro (already bought the SFB since I found it 1/2 off at the grocery store). I've read through many of the threads on this site and thank the administrators and posters for their contributions. I can't wait to start using some of what I've learned about smoking to make the best BBQ my friends and family have ever had!

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome aboard, all 4 of you! :D

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm
headbuttrubber medium-rare
medium-rare

My name comes from my attempts to include my kids in the cooking of pork butts. When my oldest daughter rolled her eyes and commented to her sister 'Looks like we're going to have to go help dad rub his butts again' . The name (d)evolved from there. Kids, ya gotta love 'em!
Good Friends and Great BBQ... Life doesn't get any better.

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:38 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome, HBR!

Brad

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 am
Vinsect well done
well done

Head Butt Rubber, that's an awesome story.

Wow, this is an old thread. It's a trip to see where I posted on the first page back on Jan 10, 2005 and the thread is still going.
If it aint broke, Break it!
Then rebuild it better.

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Good to see you again, Vinsect!

Looking back through this thread makes me wonder where people have disappeared to...

Brad

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 pm

My first name is William, I generally use Hickory in my smoker, hence, Hickerbilly.
Incidently, I was raised answering to my middle name, so I go by Kevin. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion