Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion I'm Back!

I'm Back!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Thu May 16, 2013 11:09 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Werlcome back, Jackie! :D

And if you have pics of those Webers, we've also started a new Weber thread here:
http://www.barbecuebible.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24273
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Thu May 16, 2013 11:33 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Looooong time, Jackie - welcome back! I hope you're well, and would you like your old username back? Or have your old posts transferred to your new name, if possible?

Post Thu May 16, 2013 12:29 pm
QJuju well done
well done

Welcome back!

Post Thu May 16, 2013 5:42 pm
sroach well done
well done

Welcome back Jackie!!

Post Sat May 18, 2013 1:54 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Add me to the welcome back gang, Jackie! Jackie was your registered forum name. With a swish and a flick, beercuer found you through magic here:
viewtopic.php?t=3071 :lol: :cheers:
Got beer???

Post Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 am
Jackalope well done
well done

So nice to be back in the loop; tomorrow I am taking a trip to the local church pantry. Hoping they might have some good pork cuts, as I want to get rollin' on a Boston Butt. :D Believe it or not you guys - I may have mastered the Matambre, but I have not yet Braved the Butt! Any good wicked brines championed out there??

Post Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Hey - I see the admins updated your ID and you got all the old posts back. Sweet! :thumbup:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Congrats, Jackalope! I'm glad it all worked out for you with your username/posts. :D
Got beer???

Post Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Jackalope wrote:
Believe it or not you guys - I may have mastered the Matambre, but I have not yet Braved the Butt! Any good wicked brines championed out there??
No real need to brine and for your first one you might want to stick with a very basic rub or even just salt & pepper.

Then again, you could always buy a Hormel "Always Tender" or similar "factory brined" pork product... :thumbdown:

Post Wed May 29, 2013 9:50 am
Jackalope well done
well done

I've got a heap of garlic salt and lemon pepper as well as other spices and herbs I need to rediscover, so I'll skip the brine and rub it - muchas gras! :D

"Ye Ol' Spice Cabinet....Remember to Rotate Your Stock!" 8)

Return to General Discussion