Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Steven Answering BBQ Questions Live on Twitter

Steven Answering BBQ Questions Live on Twitter

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
christinebbqb medium-rare
medium-rare

THIS JUST IN!

Get all of your Memorial Day barbecue questions answered LIVE!
Join grilling expert @SRaichlen and host @KevinsBackyard for a Twitter chat from 4PM to 5PM EST on Thursday, May 23rd!
Follow the hashtag #BarbecueBible to get all of the tips & tricks you will need –- from the perfect burger to the ultimate grilled corn -- to make this Memorial Day the best cookout ever!

Tweet using #BarbecueBible and tag @KevinsBackyard to ask questions during the chat -- Kevin will be selecting questions for himself and Steven to answer.

And everyone who uses the hashtag during the chat will automatically be entered for a chance to win copies of @SRaichlen’s cookbooks (courtesy of @WorkmanPub) and a burger press (from @WeberGrills)!

Don’t forget to follow @SRaichlen and @KevinsBackyard to get all of their grilling updates!

I just happened to log on to twitter as this started and I managed to get a couple of questions answered, and guess what?????........

I only went and won a book!! :D

Just received my copy of Planet Barbecue in the post today. I had a quick peek earlier and am now off to bed to read it in peace. loving all the Asian references as I lived out there for a bit and its lovely to read about places I remember.

*happy* ang

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Congratulations, KA! I think you're going to like it!

Return to General Discussion