Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Meatball Cookout MasterChef Tomorrow

Meatball Cookout MasterChef Tomorrow

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:27 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Yes friends, tomorrow, Wednesday, 7:00 PM Central Fox TV-- Looks like the contestants are challenged in a meatball cookout for about 300 children... the toughest critics of all, right? What a display that ought to be, I'm a thinkin' . Anyway, for anyone so inclined, one can also catch up on missed episodes by watching it online here:
http://www.fox.com/masterchef/ :bbq: :cheers:

And please don't forget to come to our own steak party here: (I know how easy it is to overlook the announcements and sticky sections)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24404 Image
Got beer???

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

So the contestants/participants actually have to cook out and not in a studio kitchen? I might tune in just to see if this is the case!

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
So the contestants/participants actually have to cook out and not in a studio kitchen? I might tune in just to see if this is the case!

Yessir, it is the case, Brad! I remember one year, they featured a cookout of grilled rib-eyes and NY's and sides for over 100 horsemen (and women) within 10 miles of my home. I've never seen so many steaks at once, and it drove me nuts! :D
Got beer???

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:39 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

So Brad, did you catch it? Anyone else? What did you think?
Got beer???

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Actually, I forgot all about it. I was working on something in the basement and totally spaced it out... :(

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:43 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
Actually, I forgot all about it. I was working on something in the basement and totally spaced it out... :(

Bummer. I think there may be another kind of cookout coming this next week. :D
Got beer???

Return to General Discussion