Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Spray Bottle

Spray Bottle

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 pm
sroach well done
well done

JIm,

Sorry for the delay, but I thought of you when I was in the super market looking for a can of this. The two supermarkets I was in did not sell it any more, but I did find a can of Webber brand cooking spray at Lowes.

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm
tex_toby well done
well done

I have used a Misto for a few years to mist olive oil on my grill grates, food or whatever. The nozzle will require frequent cleaning to keep it from shooting a stream. I love mine. I recently broke my original one by dropping it on the concrete (broke plastic lid), but I just ordered another one on Amazon. That's my only complaint - the plastic lid. Wish it was made from the same material as the body. When I break this one, I'll order another... ;)
20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
Char-Griller Wrangler w/Side-burner - My camping grill

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:30 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

tex_toby wrote:
I have used a Misto for a few years to mist olive oil on my grill grates, food or whatever. The nozzle will require frequent cleaning to keep it from shooting a stream. I love mine. I recently broke my original one by dropping it on the concrete (broke plastic lid), but I just ordered another one on Amazon. That's my only complaint - the plastic lid. Wish it was made from the same material as the body. When I break this one, I'll order another... ;)

Ah - so that's why my Misto sometimes shoots a stream of oil rather than a mist. I thought it was because I pumped it up too much and the pressure was too high.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:55 am
tex_toby well done
well done

CharredGriller wrote:
tex_toby wrote:

Ah - so that's why my Misto sometimes shoots a stream of oil rather than a mist. I thought it was because I pumped it up too much and the pressure was too high.

Hot, soapy water CG. :thumbup: :)
20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
Char-Griller Wrangler w/Side-burner - My camping grill

Previous

Return to General Discussion