Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
QJuju well done
well done

TheSauce wrote:
I love to grill and barbecue but I also love to mix ingredients into a delicious sauce or rub or flavored whatever. I have a shelf full of really nice store-bought rubs and sauces that get ignored because I always end up making my own.

Welcome!! I think you will find many of us prefer our own rubs and such as well so you will fit right in. Be sure to share some pics and ideas.

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

TheSauce wrote:
I love to grill and barbecue but I also love to mix ingredients into a delicious sauce or rub or flavored whatever. I have a shelf full of really nice store-bought rubs and sauces that get ignored because I always end up making my own.

Welcome aboard, TheSauce! :cheers:

I do the same thing myself - Ive got a bunch of rubs but almost always mix my own.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Hello from the Hoosier State!

I chose BarkSharkBBQ because that is my KCBS team name and hopefully the name of my food truck, restaurant, etc at some point.

My name is Mike Brown. I do competition BBQ here in Indiana. I own 4 WSMs - 2 18.5" and 2 22.5". I also have a Weber Performer and a Stumps Stretch that I just got.

wiseguy User avatar
medium-well
medium-well

Welcome to the board BarkSharkBBQ. I'm looking forward to hearing about some of your competitions and and your entries. :cheers:

jayeffel well done
well done

I chose BarkSharkBBQ because that is my KCBS team name and hopefully the name of my food truck, restaurant, etc at some point.

Interesting name- says a lot in a few words
Chargriller King Griller (Kamado)
Chargriller Duo w/SFB;

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

barksharkbbq wrote:
Hello from the Hoosier State!

My name is Mike Brown. I do competition BBQ here in Indiana. I own 4 WSMs - 2 18.5" and 2 22.5". I also have a Weber Performer and a Stumps Stretch that I just got.

Welcome aboard, Mike! :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome, Mike...glad Jeff was able to get you here!

jhumpert well done
well done

Congrats Mike on your first post, hopefully the first of many. You will be very welcome here and be able to provide great input on a lot of these posts.
Jeff,
Green Mountain Grills Jim Bowie Pellet Smoker - TBD
Pit Barrel Cooker- Barry

Cactus1 well done
well done

Welcome aboard Mike. BarkShark ... I like it! Where in Indiana are you?
* IHP Cactus Farm & Sauce Shack *
18 1/2 & 22 1/2" WSM
22 1/2" OTS
26 3/4" OTG

BaasPro medium-well
medium-well

Hello, fellow live fire cooking enthusiasts. I tried signing up on the board after attending BBQ U back in June, but I had trouble. I tried again today and got logged in. Woot woot. I love cooking outdoors, and 90% of the time it is on a Weber kettle. I bought it along with a copy of 'How to Grill' eight or nine years ago and we've had a lot of fun ever since. I look forward to sharing the fun on this board and seeing what everyone else is up to.

Oh, the username is just a joke based on my name (that everybody misspells and mispronounces) and a popular chain of megastores. I don't even fish.
Ride on, Grill on, Wok on...
www.CountrysideFoodRides.com

jhumpert well done
well done

Welcome Baas Pro. Enjoy the different posts and dont forget to post your cooks.
Jeff,
Green Mountain Grills Jim Bowie Pellet Smoker - TBD
Pit Barrel Cooker- Barry

BaasPro medium-well
medium-well

jhumpert wrote:
Welcome Baas Pro. Enjoy the different posts and dont forget to post your cooks.

Thanks, and don't worry -- the only thing I like better than cooking our food is taking pictures of our food!

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome, BaasPro! It's good to see another part of the country represented!

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome aboard, BaasPro!

And no worries - some years I fish enough for two people, and here's what I often do with it....
http://www.barbecuebible.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16794

BaasPro medium-well
medium-well

Thanks, guys. Now I wish I did do some fishing...

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion