Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Cast your vote for December's Online Block Party!

Cast your vote for December's Online Block Party!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
What should our theme be for December's Online Block Party?

The Holiday Season
43%
Your Favorite Grilling Tools and Gadgets
No votes
Really Big Meat (roasts, brisket, etc.)
No votes
Hunting Season (wild birds and game)
No votes
Spectacular Side Dishes
No votes
Veggies on the Grill
14%
Comfort Foods
14%
Nothing - the party should go on hiatus till March 2014
14%
Nothing - the party should go on hiatus till April 2014
14%
Nothing - the party should go on hiatus till May 2014
No votes

Total votes : 7

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Wow - it's hard to believe it's been a month already, but it's time to vote on our theme for December's Online Block Party. Once again there's an obvious entry here but there are a few other choices as well (recycled from last month as I didn't get any suggestions and I'm running out of ideas...). I also came up with a non-food theme as well as Steven has been posting a lot about gadgets and tools.

We also thought it might be an option to put the party on hiatus, so there are a few options for that too.

Remember - you can change your vote on these polls, too. Voting ends on Sunday, Dec. 1.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

OK - the poll went a day late, but the results are in. It's going to be a Holiday-themed party.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to General Discussion