Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion November's Online Block Party - Pizza and Other Breads

November's Online Block Party - Pizza and Other Breads

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Donald1800 rare
rare

You did good trying something different - I know that I learned a lot from my first attempt at 'pan pizza' on my Cobb Grill.

Next time you may want to swab the pan with oil just before placing the crust in the pan and brush the top of the crust with oil to keep the sauce from keeping the crust soggy. That worked beautifully on my Cobb Grill pan.

I like to use Rosemary in my Sourdough - about 1 tsp. to 1 TBS. depending upon the amount of dough I made.

Keep trying as you will feel a great satisfaction when you get it just the way you like it.

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Thanks, Donald. I'm pretty happy with the sauce, cheese, and toppings so I just need to work some more on the crust. At least the experiments so far have been reasonably edible! :wink:

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Once again, thanks to all who contributed during the month of November. December's theme is "The Holidays" so we look forward to this month's Online Block Party!
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Previous

Return to General Discussion