Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion missing LM

missing LM

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:52 pm
mrgrumpy well done
well done

It has been a while since we heard abt Longmill... hope all is still ok.

Sure do miss her on the forums..... And all of the newer ones, haven't had the privilege of meeting her yet..... wish her a speedy hurry up and come back...

Bill

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:05 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

My sentiments as well Bill. I've talked with her a couple of times and she is busy remodeling her kitchen and building the cabinets herself so she's quite busy. Her and her family are well. :D

Something is wrong with her phone service or modem that she has been unable to solve that is not allowing her to connect to the Internet. :(

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:18 am
mrgrumpy well done
well done

Thanks Bob,

I knew she was having some kind of problems (computer/phone), but it has been quite some time now..... Glad to hear all is well with them. Maybe we will get to hear from her soon.....

Bill

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:31 pm
tex_toby well done
well done

If she has a bad modem, I'm sure somebody here on the forum has an old working modem that they could donate. I just got rid of about 4 or 5 of them a few months back. :( Modems are a dime a dozen these days.

I never got to meet Longmill either, but I have read MANY posts that she has contributed to, and her knowledge seems top notch. Even with never actually getting to talk to her myself, by not having any new posts from her is the same as if Bob-BQN stopped posting. It just wouldn't be the same around here, now would it! :wink: Bob - we appreciate you!

tex 8)

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:00 pm
MaineiacSmoker well done
well done

I, too, can't wait for her insights. She has always been a font of knowledge, and I have this one question for her about a Cast Iron Dutch oven I bought....
Hope she comes back soon!!!!

Cheers,

Dave

CB 45K Gasser
Modified CG w/ SFB

Return to General Discussion