Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Finally, pics of the 1st annual Lake Pleasant cook off

Finally, pics of the 1st annual Lake Pleasant cook off

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
bearbonz well done
well done

Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:57 pm
ajhunter well done
well done

Great pics! I really enjoyed them.

Tony
2 WSMs, CG
KCBS CBJ

Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:37 pm
copkid well done
well done

Man! Some of the Rigs those people have! Especially Smokehouse BBQ. I love chrome! (okay, yes I know it is probably stainless steel, I was thinking of the song)
Looks like a great time!
Thanks for sharing.
Laura

Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:41 pm
T-Rex well done
well done

I just might have to enter the 2nd Annual Cook Off. It will give me an excuse to visit some family in Phoenix. Looks like fun was had by all. The scenery looks great too. AHHHHH, the desert! My kinda place.
p.s. how's the fishing there?

Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:39 pm
bearbonz well done
well done

Love to have ya out there T-rex. All the sponsors are coming back. The organizers phones and emails have been off the hook with more people wanting in on next years event. Also there is a possibilty that Food Network will take part. It is looking to be a lot bigger than an already very successful 1st event. Again, great job to the organizers.
Also over $58,000 was raised for Autism Speaks!!! :D

Gator BYCC
GOSM

Post Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:19 am
copkid well done
well done

bearbonz wrote:
Love to have ya out there T-rex. All the sponsors are coming back. The organizers phones and emails have been off the hook with more people wanting in on next years event. Also there is a possibilty that Food Network will take part. It is looking to be a lot bigger than an already very successful 1st event. Again, great job to the organizers.
Also over $58,000 was raised for Autism Speaks!!! :D

What a great amount of money to raise!!! That is outstanding!!!
Laura

Return to General Discussion