Creole SeasoningSteven Raichlen
- Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/4 cup coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried ground sage leaves
Step 1: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to mix.
Step 2: Store in a covered jar away from heat and light. The mix will keep for 6 months.