All-Purpose Barbecue Rub: The best of Kansas City, Memphis, and Texas rolled into one. For authentic barbecue flavor, rub into ribs, shoulders, beef, poultry, seafood and even vegetables.
- 6-ounce container of all-purpose barbecue rub created by Steven Raichlen
- Enhances the flavor of meats, poultry, seafood, and vegetables
- Sprinkle it on like seasoned salt or use it as a cure by rubbing it into meat before marinating
- Use 2 to 3 teaspoons per pound; store away from heat and light
- Measures 3-4/5 by 3-4/5 by 2-1/5 inches
How to Use
Using 2-3 teaspoons per pound, rub into meat several hours before cooking or sprinkle on at the last minute as a seasoning. Great for beef, poultry, seafood and vegetables – truly an all-puropse rub.