Unlike other small grills, the Cuisinart Stainless Steel Petite Tabletop Grill is solid and durable. It’s small in size but cooks as well as a full-size grill. It’s fueled by propane and features a twist start ignition for easy lighting.
- 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds