Following the popularity of Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke Spice Rubs, you can now enjoy 6 new barbecue sauces: Chipotle Molasses Sauce, Smoky Mustard Sauce, Lemon Brown Sugar Sauce, Cabernet Rosemary Sauce, Cherry Beer Sauce, Spicy Apple Sauce
- Cabernet Rosemary Barbecue Sauce: Inspired by California’s wine country, this cabernet-infused blend contrasts the fruit-forward flavor of red wine with the fragrance of rosemary. Perfect for steak, pork and sliced grilled beef tenderloin.
- Cherry Beer Barbecue Sauce: Paying homage to the craft brewers of Belgium, this beer-based sauce balances the sweet, tart notes of cherry with the pungent tang of hops. Brush on rotisserie or grilled chicken or game and serve with your favorite microbrew.
- Chipotle Molasses Barbecue Sauce: Channel your inner Texan with this smoked chili inflected Texas Hill Country sauce. Slather it on brisket or beef ribs and, of course, all manner of barbecued chicken or pork.
- Lemon Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce: A sweet, smoky sauce with a bright, lemony finish straight from America’s barbecue heartland. Brush it on your favorite Kansas City-style barbecued chicken or ribs.
- Smoky Mustard Barbecue Sauce: In the best Carolina tradition, this subtly sweet mustard sauce blends honey, onion, and black pepper to turbocharge pulled pork, shoulders and ribs.
- Spicy Apple Barbecue Sauce: A sweet aromatic blend of fruit, spice and smoke flavors that bring fresh orchard flavors to your grill. Serve with pork and chicken, but don’t forget salmon and ribs.
Also available in 3 packs:
Lemon Brown Sugar, Chipotle Molasses, Smoky Mustard 3-pack
Cabernet Rosemary, Spicy Apple, Cherry Beer 3-pack