Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 240 is now the Weber Q 2400. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including a larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. The Weber Q 2400 Electric grill raises the bar on flavor expectations and the performance of an electric grill. Sear burgers, steaks, and chops; grill chicken, fish, vegetables, and fruit on the porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates. You’ll be amazed at the authentic grilled taste of foods cooked on this electric grill. The Weber Q 2400 grill is fully featured, yet space-saving and portable – just the ticket for grillers living in condos or any residence where restrictions govern gas and charcoal grill usage. May be used with the 2014 Weber Q Portable Cart model #6557 and Q Cart model #6525. Weber Q 2400 is for outdoor use only.
Host a downtown party lit by the city. Surrounded by sky-scrapers and best of friends. Clanking cups, and toasting to your backyard balcony. There’s always room for grilling with the Q 2400 electric grill.
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- .Dimensions (Inches) Lid Open : ( H x W x D) – 26 x 31.5 x 25.1(Inches); :Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches) 14.5 H x 31.5 W x 19.5 D
- Fully assembled out of box, Infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type-Electric. Power-1,560 W/120 V
- 6-foot grounded cord. The appliance should be supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.