Cool Smoke: The Art of Great Barbecue
Five time Barbecue World Champion Tuffy Stone’s complete guide to barbecue.
Flame, smoke, and meat―these simple elements combine to make great barbecue. Creating the perfect bite of tender, spicy, smoky barbecue is a science and an art form, and Tuffy Stone―five time World Champion Pitmaster, co-host and judge of Destination America’s BBQ Pitmasters, and co-owner of the award-winning Q Barbecue restaurants―has mastered it.
Cool Smoke is the distillation of all his years of experience and wisdom. Inside you’ll find a wealth of barbecue information including:
– How to choose the right cooker
– The best way to trim a cut of meat
– How to prepare your own brines, rubs, and sauces
– Insider tips and hints for taking on the competition circuit
– Over 100 creative, delicious recipes to make you a barbecue master