Celebrate the Release of The Brisket Chronicles with Our May 2019 Sweepstakes
We are thrilled to be partnering with a few of our favorite companies to bring you a sweepstakes to celebrate the launch of Steven Raichlen’s newest book. Following the success of Steven’s New York Times bestselling Project Smoke and Project Fire, the new book focuses on the tastiest, most versatile, and most beloved cut of meat in the world—brisket.
Texas barbecued brisket is just the beginning: There’s also Jamaican Jerk Brisket and Korean Grilled Brisket, Old School Pastrami and Kung Pao Pastrami, even ground brisket cheeseburgers. The Brisket Chronicles offers a radically righteous new take on brisket from the man who reinvented modern American grilling.
To celebrate in style, our partners are providing these fabulous prizes for one lucky winner!
The winner will receive:
- Xtreme Model 30: Cook enough to feed 30 hungry guests on this USA- & Kansas-made BBQ grill. Easy to use with a foolproof water, weather and shatter proof thermometer, you can BBQ your brisket with +-1° accuracy to ensure perfection every time!
- A copy of Steven Raichlen’s The Brisket Chronicles: Find inspiration in both classic and boldly contemporary techniques. With 60 ingenious recipes that capture the full range of what is possible with this versatile cut of beef.
- 2 Pasture Raised Briskets from Crowd Cow: When shopping for brisket online at Crowd Cow, not only do you get an unparalleled variety of craft meat, you get direct access into exactly who, where and how your meat was raised.
- A 6-Pack of Steven’s Project Smoke Rubs: Switch up your grilling mojo with 6 world-influenced flavors: Kansas City Smoke Rub, Carolina Pit Powder, Santa Fe Coffee Rub, Malabar Steak Rub, Greek Island Herb Rub, and Fennel Pepper Rub.
- Best of Barbecue tools: Every pitmaster needs the right tools to finish the perfect cook. Insulated Food Gloves and Stainless Steel Meat Claws will come in handy for your upcoming brisket meals.
- A Tailgater Magazine digital copy: Subscribing to this parking lot & backyard entertainment guide will give you fresh inspiration all year round.
Use your email address to complete your entry below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to US residents of the 48 contiguous United States, age 18 years as of May 31, 2019. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on 5/3/2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 5/31/2019. Click here for official rules. Void where prohibited.
Learn More About The Brisket Chronicles:
- Make Slam Dunk Brisket to get your creative juices flowing
- Read about the new book on our blog.
- Meet Steven on book tour this summer!