The Barbecue Bible 2017 Grill Your Thanksgiving Sweepstakes
Each November, we post new articles about our favorite food holiday: Thanksgiving. From the best Thanksgiving side dishes on the grill to beer can turkey tips (and even recipes for reusing the much-anticipated leftovers), we’re proud to be a source of Thanksgiving inspiration for readers like you.
This November, we are bringing you an exciting sweepstakes as a THANK YOU! for following our posts, and celebrating with us year after year. Below, you will find an opportunity to enter for a chance to win a fabulous prize line-up that will take your Thanksgiving feast up a notch.
One lucky winner will receive:
• A Memphis Grill Pro: Double-walled construction and made with the highest quality stainless steel, this spectacular pellet grill combines the very best parts of a kitchen oven, a real wood fire, a BBQ gas grill, and a smoker. You can make your entire Turkey Day meal on this one, a beautiful piece of machinery.
• A Soundcast Melody speaker: Stream your music wirelessly; never miss the music while you are prepping your Thanksgiving feast in the kitchen or outside manning the grill.
• A 6-Pack of Steven’s Project Smoke BBQ Spice Rub Seasoning: Versatile enough to use all year round, but interesting enough to shake up your November holidays, these spices will have you seasoning like a pro.
• A copy of Steven’s Cookbook, Man Made Meals: Tools and techniques (including knives and fire!), with over 300 recipes that will fully expand your repertoire. (Sneak peek: Deconstructed Bananas Foster, which would make a stunning Thanksgiving dessert!)
And last but not least, a prize that ALL of you can take home:
• A FREE digital issue of Tailgater Magazine: Enter your email in the form below to receive a free issue, full of tailgating tips and recipes!
Use your email address or log in with Facebook to complete your entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to US residents of the 48 Continental United States, age 18 years as of November 24, 2017. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on 11/14/2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/24/2017. Click here for official rules. Void where prohibited.
Watch this video from Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke to learn more about a new way to grill your Thanksgiving turkey this year:
More helpful tips on Thanksgiving preparations:
Grilled or Smoked: Our Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
12 Do’s or Don’ts to Cook the Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
A Star is Born: Grilled “Turketta” for Thanksgiving
Beer Can Turkey for Thanksgiving
Turkey’s Second Coming (Leftovers!)