Each new year dawns with a chance to learn new techniques, and expand your knowledge of this hobby (obsession?) we all share in grilling and smoking. As Steven writes every January, there are new trends appearing each year that allow even the most experienced griller to develop new skills.
Whether you are planning to attempt your first cold smoking experiment in 2018, or enjoy the 2018 trend of salt slab desserts, or perhaps grill your first homemade jalapeño poppers for Super Bowl LII, we want to help you start your grilling development in 2018 off with a bang! Enter our sweepstakes below!
One lucky winner will receive:
• A 4-Rack Bradley Digital Smoker: Temperature, time, and smoke are completely controllable in this efficient Bradley model, so you can easily decide how much smoke you want, how long your food is going to be smoked for, and at what temperature.
• 3 Bottles of Fresh-Pressed Olive Oil: The path to success with any recipe starts with the freshest ingredients. And you can’t do any better than the Fresh-Pressed Olive Oil club. Don’t wait for the sweepstakes, click here sign up for a $1 trial of this magnificent olive oil.
• A copy of Project Smoke: Steven’s New York Times bestselling cookbook, teaches you cold smoking, hot smoking, smoke-roasting and smoke-braising, plus 100 mouthwatering recipes that will blow you away.
Use your email address or log in with Facebook to complete your entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to US residents of the 48 Continental United States, age 18 years as of February 28, 2018. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on 2/2/2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/28/2018. Click here for official rules. Void where prohibited.
Watch this video from Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke to learn how you can use your Bradley Smoker and Fresh-Pressed Olive Oil to make shrimp cocktail:
Looking for more inspiration? Try these recipes in 2018:
– Hasselback Potatoes
– Bacon Maple Grilled Onion Rings
– Nashville Hot Wings
– Pepper Jack, Bacon, and Jalapeño) Corn Bread
– Spice-Grilled Pineapple