Grilled BreadsticksSteven Raichlen
Make these breadsticks with Cognac Flambéed Grilled Cheese.
More Recipes from Episode 204: Green Meets Grill
- A New “Egg Salad” with Grilled Vegetables
- Cognac Flambéed Grilled Cheese with Grilled Bread
- Squash and Black Bean Pizza with Queso Fresco
- Grill Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 8 breadsticks
- 1 baguette
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
1: Cut one baguette in half crosswise. Slice each half lengthwise into quarters to make 8 breadsticks. Brush both sides of each slice with melted butter (about 8 tablespoons) and sprinkle with fresh chives. Heat the grill to medium-high, then grill the bread for 1 to 2 minutes per side. Watch carefully as bread can burn in seconds.
Our thanks to the sponsors of Project Fire Season 2:
Steven Raichlen’s Project Fire is a production of Maryland Public Television, Barbacoa, Inc., and Resolution Pictures. © 2019 Barbacoa, Inc. Photos by Chris Bierlein.