Lemon Dill Coriander SauceSteven Raichlen
Lemon Dill Coriander Sauce
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (preferably Hellmann’s or Best Foods)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or more mayonnaise)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallion greens
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Step 1: Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 2: Cover and refrigerate if not using immediately.
Try this with Salmon Grilled on a Shovel
Our thanks to the sponsors of Project Fire Season 1:
Steven Raichlen’s Project Fire is a production of Maryland Public Television, Barbacoa, Inc., and Resolution Pictures. © 2018 Barbacoa, Inc.