Smoked Egg SaladSteven Raichlen
Smoked Egg Salad
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 12 smoked eggs
- 2 scallions, trimmed, white and green parts finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, Tabasco sauce, or other favorite hot sauce, or to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Step 1: Cut each egg in quarters and place in a food processor bowl with the scallions. Pulse the processor to chop coarsely.
Step 2: Add the mayonnaise, mustard, Sriracha, and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse to mix, but leave the mixture coarse. This is great served on grilled bread.