Sour Cream Dill SauceSteven Raichlen
Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup regular mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Step 1: Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix, adding salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Try this with New School Coulibiac: Grilled Salmon with Smoked Eggs.
Our thanks to the sponsors of Project Fire Season 1:
Steven Raichlen’s Project Fire is a production of Maryland Public Television, Barbacoa, Inc., and Resolution Pictures. © 2018 Barbacoa, Inc.